Hi,

I just updated from 5.1.1 to 6.2.1, and the server is taking forever to
start up and scan my music library. I've got around 6000 tracks (about
600 albums), and slimserver is running on a linux server, P3/550, 128
Mb RAM. It's currently been at 95% CPU for the past 45 minutes.

I don't have any dodgy recursive links in my music library (no links at
all, in fact). 5.1.1 would scan this library in five minutes or less,
iirc.

Incidentally, if I try to access Internet Radio, it seems to crash the
server as well - slightly annoying since that was the main reason I
finally got around to updating.

Any ideas? Is this server just too old / slow to cope?

Cheers,

Tim.

--
timjon