Thanks for the encouragement to use 6.2.2. It is maybe a good idea. I
probably won't as I'm away much of the next month, and may as well wait
till I am back.

At this stage, solving the bug isn't that important to me, though it
may become so later. I'm mainly intersting in knwoing if I have found a
new bug, come across an old one, or run into some peculiar
incompatibility bnetween SlimServer and my tagging program. Given that
I was finally able to get a good database, the last of these (which is
the one that most concerns me) seems unlikely.

--
danco