Hi everybody,

Very happy SB3 user for a couple of weeks i'm having problems to
connect to radios with slimserver.

All my radios are impossible to play (problem can't open file for).
Smoothjazz.com / radioioacoustic for exemple. From my favorites or by
search, same problem.

Everything else works, playing my music, network, radios with
squeezenetwork.

It's a first time problem, i haven't changed a thing since last time it
was working and i haven't a clue of what the problem is.

I still have slimserver 6.2.1 and firmware 28 (with SB2 recognized but
it has always been like this)

I've tried to disconnect the sb several times, nothing changes.

Any idea ? i'm very confused here

Btw i'm in France

thks

--