Hi Andy - Just upgraded SS 6.2.2 to 6.5 (at work) and am using
Softqueeze 2.3 to navigate... I do not see any search functionality
within Softsqueeze when browsing shoutcast streams or rather I am not
sure how you mean it to work ... should I see this using softsqueeze or
is that a matter reserved only for SB3..

I note your comments regarding the total number of streams etc..
However in the past i would browse 'All streams' and type in the name
of the station I was looking for in order to fast track to it... it
looks like I will now have to do this on a genre basis.. is that
correct?

If so then it seems that there are a number of additional menus to
navigate before getting to the station that you want... for instance if
I were looking for 'Lounge radio' the current set up requires that I :

browse by Genre
scroll to Ambient
then scroll to Lounge Radio

as opposed to

Browse All streams
type 'Lounge ..' scroll then select the station

So in a certain sense I can still see a reason to have all streams as a
menu to select...

end of the day I just want to get a greasp of hwo it is now being
structured

But for what it is worth I think both SS and SB3 are fantastic
products!! ;-)

--
rick's cafe

WHEN MUSIC HIT YOU ....YOU FEEL NO PAIN!!!