mzpro5 Wrote:
> Yeah, PERHAPS what did fix it was unplugging the router.

honestly, I couldn't even read his resolve since I just read the entire
thread of him moaning and not trying anything...by the time I got to his
resolve, I could honestly care less.

The best part of troubleshooting to resolve a problem is try different
steps...its always fun to help someone who wants to try nothing saying
"I DID THAT."  Hopefully you get lucky like we did and have it posted
in all caps with extra puncutation marks...that also helps and makes
for any easy read.

This guy must be a real treat in other real life events that need
troubleshooting like, my car won't start, changing a flat, and my wife
left me.

6.2.2 rocks.

--
kbeast