coldslabs Wrote:
> Sigh. While composing this update I got another pause and then a
> fullstop. Buffer Fullness was reported as "Low" in the Network Health
> page (but that is kind of expected when it is stopped I suppose.).
> Help?

Could you leave the server running with network health enabled and
several songs playing, then post the graphs on the health player page
here after it has paused a couple of times.  [The summary section
doesn't give all the details of the graphs below]

Is the player wired now?  Is is a graphics display Squeezebox1 - if so
you can run the NetTest plugin on it to check the network performance
(see Wiki for diagnostics)

--
Triode