Hi, I've been playing around with Slimserver and Softsqueeze to get an
idea of how it works before buying a SB3 and I have a problem.

I get occassional crashes and when windows reboots it says the
following:

"the size of the \windows\temp\sqlite_XXXXXXXXX entry is not valid"

What is causing this crash to occur?

I am running Slimserver 6.2.2 on a P3 PC with just under 0.5 Gb RAM. I
intend to use this PC as a dedicated music streamer to a SB3 but these
crashes don't inspire confidence in forking out the cash for the SB3.
Please give suggestions as to what the problem may be.

Thanks.

--
MrGadget