Came across this post as I was looking for a way to get Capital FM
streaming via my Slimp3 and/or SB3.  I've only been testing with the
Slim (as it's closest to me at the moment), but can't quite seem to get
it working.  The URL I've been using is:

http://audio3.musicradio.com/capitalsuperhi

When I try to tune this in, I get 'WMA Convert error - check file
types' displayed on the Slim.

Is this an issue particular to the slim, or do I have something
configured incorrectly?  I was under the impression it's possible to
transcode radio stations, so if transcoding to MP3 anyway I can't see
why it wouldn't work on the Slim.  If I need to change convert.conf,
can anyone offer any pointers?

Thanks,

Tom

--