rbl Wrote:
> Thanks - that is a bit of a pain to say the least! Would it be the same
> if I sync'd two squeezeboxes (rather than SB with softsqueeze). I guess
> it would....  Is there ever likely to be a fix for this?
Yes, it would. I don't know if there ever will be a fix. Syncing always
takes some time. You either have a song cut off at the end on the player
that's behind or a gap on the player that's ahead. Unless you used some
algorithm to constantly adjust the playing speed on the players to make
sure a song ends on both players at exactly the same time.

-s.

--
slimpy