Browny Wrote:
> Since it does not appear to be the cable can you confirm what your Link
> Speed and Duplex are set to on the NIC on your Server and the ports on
> your Switch.
>
> Usually Auto-Detect should work fine.  If you have this set already you
> could try using 100Mb / Full Duplex and see if that helps.

I checked this setting and the router was actually set to 10Mb. I
changed it to 100Mb/Full Duplex and did a bit of testing:

NetTest plugin @256 for ~4 hours was 99% (an improvement)

I setup music to continuously run overnight with Network Health
enabled, and the worst server response time I got was 1 packet(?) at <
1 (which is also an improvement). There were no 0% buffer-fullness
entries, but there were some 20-30%.

I haven't been home long enough to actually listen to music for an
extended period to see if the pausing issue is still present.
Previously when I setup music to play overnight, it stopped at some
point. I woke up this morning to the music still playing, which is
definitely a good sign.

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully this was the problem and I can go back
to listening and stop troubleshooting.

--
coldslabs