The first guy decided to not purchase it so I am now talking with the

As for why I switched to Sonos let me say I have nothing but good
things to say about Slim and its products.  The bottom line for me was
the Sonos had a easier more integrated system.  The real tipping point
for me was the remote and how easy it was to use.

I do notice it takes Sonos about 1/10 the time to start playing when
queing up a song list compared to the Squeezebox.  I also like that I
do not need a dedicated computer for Sonos - just a NAS or file share.
My library has about 25K tracks in it and the Sonos is quite a bit
faster in indexing and dealing with large lists.

Thanks,
Larry Rowland

--
larryrowland