As you see, I've eliminated all references to WZC.  I just said that
while ad-hoc is simple, it won't have the security advantages of a
router - true because there's no DHCP, each device is connected
directly to the Internet through the device that's connected to the
modem.  Also no hardware firewall.

I also said it may not be as reliable - true since this is all
controlled by software, most of which is fairly poorly written.  And I
believe without specialized manufacturer-specific wireless software, in
Windows, this would be WZC because WZC controls all wireless
interactions if you're not using manufacturer-specific software.
Ad-hoc is also not as reliable since, if anything goes wrong with the
PC connected to the modem, the Internet is down for all.  PCs are
inherently less reliable than routers due to their complexity.

Finally, I said it would be more difficult to troubleshoot based on
MrC's comments regarding ICS.

--
Mark Lanctot