Can anybody recommend some CD burning software?  Problem is it needs to
handle both MP3 and FLAC.

I have been using dbpower AMP CD Writer, but have had some problems
with it.

dbpower AMP CD Writer appears to have a bug with the drop down menu, it
obviously has the options for MP3, 80 min, and 74 minutes.

But there are currently 100s of different versions in the list. I've
set it to delete after the copy, but apparently it's not. And when I'm
trying to make a new cd, it will jump around between lists and because
there are so many, it's impossible for me to find the cd I was
creating.

--
norderney