I'm in.

On 5/11/06, davep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have recently started to run a FAH client on my main box and think
that a TeamSlim would be a great idea for this community of ours to do
something beyond worrying about flac tagging and absolute polarity :)
So I have gone ahead and registered it - it is group 50410 for anybody
who wants to join in.

I am also wondering if Sean would be willing to endorse this so that we
could use the SlimDevices logo and link to the main website.  If there
is enough interest in participating in TeamSlim then I will drop him a
note.

davep

--
davep