I spent a good portion of 2005 digitizing my CDs so that I can build my
listening experience around the SB2 (then, SB3 now).

Then this comes along... I wish I waited a tad longer.

http://www.fortunaclassical.com/

I have a Hush as my music server! Same computer! But they are still
using PC as source, whereas I think SB3 is a clearly superior solution!
SD should work with Fortuna and create a few packages!

But Fortuna will be a GREAT START for people migrating to the SB3.

Now I wish SlimServer offers interfaces like the one they have...

ws

--
WSLam

WSLam
SB2 | Unidisk 1.1 | TacT RCS2.0s | EMM Labs DCC2 | Mark Levinson No.33H
'Photo of my Setup' (http://photos.lam.ws/thumbnails.php?album=62)