I used the Sb2 for months and then started having this problem.

I'm using version 6.2.1 firmware 15.

While I listen to a song, if I scroll through the artists, albums, or
songs, using the remote the screen locks up for about 30 seconds.  I can
usually scroll through about 5 titles before it locks up.
I can look at the Slim Device player screen on my computer and I can
see that it's trying to refresh the screen.  It is doing it very
slowly.  I can watch the progress bar (blue refesh bar on bottom of
screen).  It's takes a while to refresh, once it refreshes the screen
on the squeezebox unfreezes and the music starts to continue.
I'm constantly wanting to switch songs while I'm sitting there.  it's
hard not to when you have your whole collection at your finger tips, so
it's frustrating having this happen now.
If also noticed the CPU jumps up to 100% usage when this occurs.
Anything I can do to solve this problem. All suggestions would be
appreciated.

--
duff138