On Mon, 15 May 2006 23:26:13 -0700, "Charles4400"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Does anyone know of a wireless amp they can recommend?
>
> I would like to get all the sound coming out of my main receiver into
> another room but hard wiring the amp is not an option.
>
> I know I can use T-amps with a SB to acomplish this with the
> slimserver; but I want to get everything coming out of my amp into
> speakers of another room (Cd's, tape, etc..).

Sounds like you actually need a wireless audio transmitter/receiver
option, something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B4VLR6/202-6904844-9433406
http://bluewalker.de/uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=56

Just add a T-Amp and you should be done.
It uses bluetooth, I have no idea about the range and sound quality.

Regards,
Peter