lovemov Wrote:

> 1. It plays Monkey Audio (APE), right?

I believe so.  I know I've seen some discussion of it on the forum so
you can search for that.  I've never tried it myself.  Downloading and
installing Slimserver will cost you nothing but a few minutes of your
time so I'd suggest doing that (and using the software emulator
Softsqueeze) to give it a try yourself and be sure that it works for
you.

lovemov Wrote:

> 2. Is it bit perfect? I have read older version has inverted phase, how
> is the new version 3? I hope it do bit perfect 44.1k as well as DTS
> passthrough on SPDIF.

Yes.  The old SB1 did have the inversion issue you mention.  That's
been resolved in the SB2 and 3.  It'll do bit-perfect 44.1 and DTS.

http://www.slimdevices.com/au_resellers.html

--
azinck3