ModelCitizen Wrote:
> F******* unbelievable. I have a cardboard box that, if you stick it over
> your speakers, makes the music sound fantastic. It can be had for a mere
> $700. A pair is $2,000. I'm certain to sell some.
>
> MC

Just as long as you don't encroach on my patent, which is a paper bag
you put over your head with holes for your ears.

It immediately improves dimensionality, airiness and soundstage.

Manila brown only, $1000.  RoHS compliant and manufactured in an ISO
9001 facility.

P.S. ModelCitizen, you haven't seen anything until you've seen that
last link.  The previous two are downright reasonable compared to that
one.  It's one of the strangest pages on the WWW.

--
Mark Lanctot