A quick question for OSX iTunes users. I went back into SlimServer this
morning only to find all my music had disappeared. All my iTunes
settings had vanished. The only thing I had done was install the LastFM
and SlimScrobbler plugins and then re-cycled the server. After this
re-cycle, I got the "Your music contains 0 artists" type of message.
The iTunes settings on the config page seemed to have been wiped. Most
odd.

So I clicked the 'Use iTunes' button again, and re-cycled, still
nothing. Then changed the rescan option to "Clear library and rescan
everything". Hit rescan, still nothing. The only thing that seems to
have got my music back was entering the path to my iTunes Library xml
file in the appropriate box. My library's on the same machine as the
server, does anyone know why SlimServer wasn't able to pick up all this
info automatically (like it did when I first booted it up)??

--
GeeZa