Thank You - I'm not the only one. I too have the first Gen with the upgraded
screen and had thought I was having a problem with my wireless connection
but having switched over to built in wired I am also having the same
problem. Once plugged in again and going through the setup, which it does
with no problem I'll come back to it and will find a blank screen. I'll have
to keep an eye on this thread to see if there are any answers other than
sending it in. Fortunately I have one other SB2 and an original Slimp3 -
Hmmm although the SB3's look very nice.

Paul