I doubt you will hear anything other than speculation as to what's
coming next.  It's not really in Slims interest to talk about R&D.
Doing so will slow sales of existing units, and also give the
competition some insight as to whats in the pipeline, which can hurt a
small company. Personally I would like them to concentrate on improving
their existing design, and keep the costs low.  I don't really like the
idea of integrated speakers, unless they can be optionally slotted onto
the side, or something.  Keep it modular I say.

Stuart.

--
stuorguk