Lowrent Wrote:
> When adding a whole album, the tracks are all added individually to the
> playlist.
>
> Let's say I add 5 albums in a playlist, it's almost impossible to swap
> the order of album number 2 and 3. I would need to play with arrows for
> 30 minutes to reorder the albums.
>
> I suggest the albums added in a playlist stays as albums.
>
> example :
>
> 5. some track name
> 4. another track name
> album name
> 10. other track name

This has the potential to add a *lot* of complication to the playlist
code and interface.

For more advanced playlist creation/management I'd recommend you use a
separate music management program.

However, you can do what you're requesting more efficiently than you
might think if you use the fishbone skin.  In fishbone you can delete
an entire album from the playlist.  Then begin playing the track that
you want to insert your album *after*, and use the "play next" feature
of the skin to insert the desired album.

--
azinck3