jacobson Wrote:
> Ever since upgrading to 6.2.2, I have not been able to play ANY music.
> Regardless of what track I try to play, I get "Can't Open File For" on
> the player, whether a squeezebox or softsqueeze.  I have tried
> uninstalling, deleting the database, full rescans, downgrading to
> 6.2.1.  None of these strategies have worked, and 6.2.1 used to run
> fine!
>
> I have seen other threads discuss this issue but none seems to have
> found the cause of the problem or the solution for me.
>
> Please help.  I'm musicless.
>
> Thanks.

That's lousy, sorry to hear that.  If you're looking for a quick fix
you could roll back to 6.2.1 if that was working for you well.  You
might also give 6.3 a try.  It's a pretty stable build based on 6.2.2
that includes a lot of bugfixes, so if your problem's fixed there then
that'll probably be the end of the story.

If neither of those answers are satisfactory, then we'll probably need
to hear a bit more about your setup.  OS, file types, squeezebox
version, network configuration, etc.

--
azinck3