I have ripped 3 of my Trance/Dance CDs as one file (using Easy CD-DA
Extractor).  It allows me to rip the CD into one file and also create a
Cue file that lists all the tracks.  This way there are no dead gaps
between tracks as one track blends right into the next as the CD does.

SlimServer sees the mp3 and cue file just fine and lists and plays all
the tracks.  The issue is that SlimServer no longer sees the cover.jpg
ablum artwork when browsing by Album, Artwork, Artist or Folder.
However, the artwork does display when playing the album.

How have other's fixed this issue?

Thanks

--
fingers