Most info in my sig - but the web panel reports the following:

1022 albums with 6397 songs by 609 artists.

Other details:
Intel SE440BX-2 motherboard, with an adaptor to allow installation of
the 1.4GHz Celeron chip.
512MB Crucial RAM.

Soundcard is actually disabled in this particular PC, as I don't use it
for anything other than storing MP3s and running slim.

EDIT: reason that mine is all MP3 is because at the time I started
ripping my CDs I couldn't afford the disk space.  Now that prices have
come down so much, I plan to get a couple more disks at some point and
begin the long process of ripping everything to a lossless format.

--
gutted

http://www.last.fm/user/gutt3d/

Slimserver 6.2.2 +MusicIP Mixer 1.6b2 +MoodLogic 2.7.1.18 +AlienBBC
1.02a +Slimscrobbler 0.34
Windows 2000 Professional sp4
Intel Celeron 1.4GHz
512MB RAM
Squeezebox 1 wireless (Player Firmware Version: 40)
Library of approx 6300 MP3s