When my computer is asleep, naturally my Squeezebox 2 shows nothing.

But, at times, after I wake the computer (and SlimServer is running)
the SB is still dark. This isn't a brightness issue, as pressing the
Power key gives the "Waking SlimServer" message - which should of
course not be happening - and then the SB just goes dark again. I can
regain a connection easily enough, just by holding down the Power key
to get to the setup menu and going down to "connect to 192.168.1.12"
and the arrow key, but this should not be necessary.

Using SlimServer 6.2.2, firmware 48, Mac OS 10.4.6. This behaviour is
new, I think since my last update of SlimServer, though I have a vague
recollection of something similar happening ages ago, probably well
before version 6.

--
danco