on the harmony website you should select trouble shoot and adjust the repeat rate for the IR - lowering the repeat rate will stop your stepping issue.

Perhaps I should try relearning the NAD's remote codes.  I have noticed that it steps volume up and down two "steps" at a time, so maybe some of the other codes aren't 100% correct either.

Larry

On 6/1/06, radish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

jmpage2 Wrote:
> I've read that the remote does a poor job of tracking which components
> are on/off as well, but I guess without discrete codes that's what you
> get.
>
> Somewhat off topic but there is a coupon deal with Dell right now on
> this remote that takes the price to $149.99 shipped.

Well I guess everyone's experiences vary but I've been using Harmony
remotes for 3 years now and there's no way I (or my fiance) would use
anything else, they're fantastic. It does sometimes get confused, but
rarely and 10 seconds with the Help function fixes it. That's worth it
to for the amazing usability improvements the remotes bring.

--
radish

Larry Truesdale
[EMAIL PROTECTED]