Very nice! I'll be interested in hearing any of the nuts-and-bolts of it
as you progress. You mentioned DHTML, but are you doing AJAX as well?
The epiphany I had with putting together the Nokia770 skin is that a
synchronous model (i.e., user clicks on something and browser is locked
while operation takes place) was unacceptable for an application like an
audio controller.

Any chance the skin will have use outside the PSP? I'm not implying
that you should spend any time making sure it works on other platforms
(you shouldn't), but I'd like to give this a shot at some time and
alas, I have no PSP. I'd be curious to see how it worked on the 770...

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas