radish Wrote:
> Just FYI - there is a workaround which I have used for the past year
> since I first reported this :)  If you disable native FLAC and stream
> as WAV it seems to all be good. Of course you lose ff/rew and gain
> bandwidth usage, but at least the music sounds right. Please also vote
> for the bug (1434).
On another thread, there seems to be
disagreement about this at least as it relates to ALAC decoding.  It
would appear that the FLAC bug and the ALAC bug are separate (though
they may be related).

Fuseball, this is the first I've heard of it happening with AAC and
MP3... however, you are aware those are not designed for gapless
playback, right?

--
cepheid