I've been using SB2 (wired) & SB3 (wireless) for a while, no probs.
Also playing through the PC via slimserver & softsqueeze.

I now can play radio & mp3 through both the SB2 & SB3, and also radio
through the PC on both softsqueeze. I can't now play radio through
slimserver, or any mp3's through slimserver or softsqueeze on the PC???
It looks like it is playing and says "now playing" on both slimserver
and softsqueeze, but the clock is not tickking.

But stuck as to where to look. Why would the radio work but not the
ripped CD's on the PC, when it all works on the SB2 and SB3?

Advice appreciated.

Running XP, s.server 6.2.1

--
dblo