mherger Wrote:
> > For most of each song, it stays blank with an elapsed time of 00:00.
> > Then for the last part of the song, it will come on and get updated
> at
> > approximately 0:40 remaining and then at 0:10 remaining.
>
> What are your screensaver settings? And which plugins have you
> installed?
>
> > 2006-06-04 11:00:36.2240 Parse error on line 36:    EN
> > 2006-06-04 11:00:36.4182 Parse error on line 36:    EN
>
> I think having seen this with some plugin (don't know which one right
>
> now). Start slimserver using the -d_plugins parameter.
>
> > Also, slimserver is not showing up in the Process Table, where it
> > always has before (unless I'm going crazy...)
>
> Now this would relly be weird. "ps ax"?
>
> --
>
> Michael

> Help translate SlimServer by using the
> StringEditor Plugin (http://www.herger.net/slim/)

My screensaver is SuperDateTime showing weather and forcasts, but I
have it disabled when music is playing.

I have a bunch of plugins.  Off the top of my head:

Last.FM
Sirius
SuperDateTime
Lyrics
Tetris
AlienBBC
IR-Blaster
Random Mix

I tired d_plugins and it didn't provide much useful info as far as I
could see.  Mostly LastFM submission stuff..

I've attached the output of "ps ax".  Something shows up there. But
still nothing shows up in KDE System Guard, which is what I usually
use...

|Filename: ps_ax_output.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1393|

Xhorder