JJZolx Wrote:
> Arturo, I suspect your issue is something different.  The bug we're
> talking about is fairly uncommon.  Try posting in the Beginners forum
> and I'm sure you'll get some good suggestions on how to begin
> troubleshooting your problem.

Ok, I've started a thread there as well. I still wonder if my problem
is the same as this thread though. So I started using the debugger to
log the scanning process. I see that SS finds the album directory, sees
22 items inside it (22 songs), then descends into the directory and
decides that each index is not a list type and skips it. For example,
here it is looking at song #16:
2006-06-04 10:50:48.8902 index: 16
2006-06-04 10:50:48.8902 itempath: and
file:///E:/Muzak/Wire/Pink%20Flag made
2006-06-04 10:50:48.8903 isList() == 0
2006-06-04 10:50:48.8903 not a list:
2006-06-04 10:50:48.8904 Skipping unknown type:
So, why didn't it recognize the WMA file as a known type?

--
arturo