Jacob - The Rhapsody desktop application includes a server that
SlimServer accesses as a client.  It seems you have to fire that up and
log in to it.  So, no SqueezeNetwork access for now, as far as I can
see.

Anyway, nicely done.  This is a big deal for me.  I've tried the
Rhapsody radio stations, which I have free access to through Comcast.
Works fine.  I will probably reinstate my $15/month Rhapsody to Go
subscription now.  I cancelled it partly because it didn't work with
the SqueezeBox.

I make a point of saying so not just to recommend it to SqueezeBox
fans, which I do with some reservations:  the catalog is good but the
software is a little unfriendly.  My other point is, if Rhapsody are
watching:  Yes, you can make extra money by playing nice with Slim.

--
tom permutt