twynne wrote:
xAP sounds like it's worth investigating.  If someone could post a basic
'how-to' to help get started I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks all,

Tom

I'll do this, I have a couple of commitments that might mean it takes a week or so but bear with me. I'll pop it on the xAP website and post a link here to avoid traffic on the Slim list . I know that people find it a little confusing to set it up to start with so it's well worth waiting for the 'how to'. Should also mention that xAP Switchboard provides an RSS feed of telephone call history, divided into incoming and outgoing calls so you can scroll through that too on your Slim player :-)

   Kevin