This may not do any good for you, but I found a similar problem myself
recently (though I'm running a Mac Slimserver with music on a
Terastation NAS) where the library was completely blank after a a
"delete all" rescan.  I quit Slimserver, went in and deleted
slimserversql.db and related files (not sure where it is in Windows,
but it is under Caches in OS X) and restarted Slimserver.  After a
complete rescan, everything showed up once again.  I have no idea what
happened, but nothing I did from within Slimserver seemed to do any
good.  (This is with Slimserver 6.3, by the way.)  Out of curiosity, I
just started another rescan from scratch and everything seems to be
working fine now.  Perhaps the slimserversql.db file got corrupted
somehow?  You might give this a try anyway...

--
mmcguff