right, I'm not sure whether this is related. Anyhow, I have just
switched from Linux to Mac OS X. I have an SB2 and an SB3 and under
Linux both worked fine. However, under OS X the SB2 works fine but the
SB3 does not scroll properly - the display freezes. This scrolling
problem affects both track and RSS scrolling. Music and remote control
mostly continues fine although I have had the odd occassion where music
and the spectrum  analyser stutter too. Both SBs are at the same
firmware level 48 and the rest of my config should be in my sig.

Any ideas would be massively appreciated?

Kefa.

--
kefa

Mac OS X 10.4.6, Slimserver 6.2.2, Netgear  DG834GT
Squeezebox 3, Primare SPA20, Monitor Audio GR20
Squeezebox 2, Denon UD-M30, <TBD-eBay>