I am having problems upgrading to version 6.3 with mplayer to handle
aacplus audio.

I have upgraded to verssion 6.3 and installed mplayer to
bin/mswin32-x86-multi-thread....

As I am running with windows xp, I then edited convert.conf and added
the required lines by copying and pasting.  I added then after mov flc
* *
        [mov123] $FILE$ |

Then I went into types.conf and added the line you suggested in that
file.  I could not find the strings.txt file in the slimserver
directory, but found strings.txt slimserver server directory.

PROBLEMS:

1.  When I go into Server Settings and select any option it says The
page cannot be displayed

2.  Also after installing version 6.3 it rescanned my music files and
now says :
303 albums | 771 songs | 279 artists
Yesterday I had about 18500 songs on version 6.2.2 !!!!

What's gone wrong!!!!!

Thanks
Andrew Smith

--