I have just added an SB3 to my collection and have used it to replace an
SB2 in my main system, moving the SB2 elsewhere in the house.  The SB3
is setup the same as the SB2 was, connecting to the same WAP and using
the same connections to the amplifier (co-ax digital).

However, when I set the digital volume control setting via slimserver
to "digital output level is fixed" which is how I had the SB2
configured, all I get is massively distorted output.

I've checked the settings between the two units and everything else
seems the same.  Am I missing something?

--
Dick Sternum