Appologies if this has already covered, but I couldn't find anything.

Essentially, if I create playlists either from the SB or through the
web interface of SlimServer, I can browse them.

If I create playlists as M3U files through another application (Winamp
say) and save them to my playlist folder I don't see them even after
doing a rescan.

I have just moved from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 on Windows Server 2003 to see if
that improved things, but no.  I have been constantly upgrading slim
server, so perhaps it's time to uninstall and start again.

--
Dick Sternum