shawkie,

I now understand what the different terms Browse? Browse! and Browse
mean.

1) I'm running SlimServer Version: 6.3.0 - 8020 - Windows XP - EN -
cp1252 (one of the latest 6.3.0 betas).

2) I've tried a soft reset on the x51v, but that didn't make any
difference as far as the operation of Borg goes. I've cleared the
server cache several times while working on the "missing playlists"
bug, so that doesn't seem to help either.

3) I'll have SlimServer "forget" the 2nd player and let you know what
happens.

I really like your skin, and I want to get it to work for me.

Thanks.

--
Omen