On 6/20/06, seanadams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although we haven't been able to reproduce it, I suspect after
reviewing the design that it is caused by a logic glitch when switching
between 44.1 and 48KHz tracks. I am working
on a fix and some experiments to confirm.

That's interesting; I got the White Noise Of Death a few days ago
right at the beginning of a track, but both tracks were at 44.1 kHz.
It stopped when I stopped the music (actually a soft power-off, but
same thing) and played perfectly afterwards, no power cycle needed.
This was on the analog outputs (I don't use the digital.)

First time it's happened to me...

- Jacob