stuorguk Wrote:
> 1 Scroll wheel in the remote (like in a mouse)
Yes. Wouldn't actually need any SB hardware upgrades, could work fine
as a backwards upgrade for SB1 and 2 also.
> 2 LDR sensor for automatic display brightness
> (and lower light levels for bedroom use).
Seems like a good idea. Shouldn't be all that hard. Maybe some server
support so that alarms could override the lower light levels and flash
things at the sleeper.
> 3 Proper Geekport with a relay output for amplifiers.
I think those that want a geekport can figure out how to drive a relay,
and asking the SB to house a relay with the capacity to switch an
unknown load is asking for trouble. Personally I'd stick to proper
geekport support.
> Maybe a serial interface for addon modules, like room temperature
> sensors.
I don't know about temperature sensors, seems a mite esoteric to me,
but I'd love to see a serial interface or a USB interface so that
people could add their own (or a Slim branded) front panel. Or a
*knob*.

Have I mentioned how nice the Audiotron *knob* was. I may have
mentioned this before.

In fact, I (and a few thousand others) may have mentioned it often
enough to make it into the April Fools announcement:
http://www.slimdevices.com/au_press_kronos.html

--
Michaelwagner