cepheid Wrote:
> danco,
>
> Kevin and some other users read/post to this forum through email, not
> through the web interface.  I don't believe it's possible to send those
> users email or PMs via the web interface.
>
> You can identify email users because they have "N/A" listed as their
> post count.

Ah, I used to post through email myself, but decided that the forums
were easier to use.

But I'm obviously missing something very simple (or possibly Kevin,
because he uses email, is missing it). Kevin said "feel free to email
me", but how do I find his email address - and same for Philippe? Quite
likely, if I used email reading I would have Kevin's address in his
post, but as it is how can I find it?

--
danco