Mark, didn't mean you were unhelpful, just that my comment about the Squeezebox not being wireless was not helpful, so I wanted to add something.

I did try changing the channels an not much helped.

Interestingly, but annoyingly, I beleive that the bluetooth on my Moto Razr might cause some of the interference.  (or something else to do with my phone).

I've heard the same very specific, but hard to describe, pattern of clicks, and muffled beeps, emante from various devices in a variety of settings including the following:
1.  The aforementioned wireless speakers.
2.  The wired subwoofer in my living room.
3.  A plugged in, but not connected speaker phone in an office conference room at work.
4.  A wireless Sony baby monitor.

It seems totally random as to when it occurs. And very perplexing.

On 6/26/06, Mark Lanctot <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

jimdibb Wrote:
> To also be helpful, my in-laws got a pair of wireless speakers (which I
> helped pick out- shame on me), the 900Mhz type I believe, and they are
> prone
> to a lot of interference.  They're not too picky about it and just
> ignore
> it for the most part.  But, they didn't want to spend any more money,
> so that's what they need to do.

Sorry, I didn't want to be unhelpful, it's just that I've never heard
anything good about 900 MHz wireless speakers.  The audible
interference you mention seems to be the main complaint.