I've recently purchased a Nokia 770, which I was hoping to use as a
wireless device to control the Squeezebox, and also to use as a Network
Music Player.

I'm having problems with the device dropping signal at quite small
distances away from the router (say 20 metres).  My other wireless
devices have no problems at the distance I'm trying to use the Nokia
770 at.

Any ideas what I can do about this?  I've checked the settings on the
device and have chosen the 'best' settings available.  I have a Netgear
DG834G wireless router, should that make a difference.

Any advice appreciated.

--
gwiddicombe