gregoryroberts Wrote:
> Slimserver hosted on the QNAP is at the following address as written
> previosuly in my thread
>
> http://192.168.1.68:9000
>
> It times out on the psp.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I thought I would post anyway. When I
try to access my QNAP remotely from work, I can never get past the QNAP
homepage because Novell Border Manager (ugh!)blocks the communication.
On a PC on the work network in the DMZ, full access to the QNAP is
possible. Specifically, NBM does not allow communication on port 6000,
which I understand the QNAP uses specifically for X-windows and for
some communication exchanges. (I am no expert, but this is what I have
deduced from hunting around). If the PSP blocks or does not have access
to a range of ports, perhaps that is the reason why it cannot contact
the QNAP. Just a thought

--
Andy_W