I am going out of my mind. I just to have my SB3 connected in ad hoc
mode just fine, but now i cent get it to connect. I have tried setting
it all up again, but i just can't get it to work.

The truth is, i know little about wireless networks and even less and
ad hoc ones. The wierd thing is that the SB3 shows the wifi signal
strengh as 90% and my PC is saying that it's conneted. But connected to
what? Itself?

Can anyone give me some tips? I have googled and googled but can't find
any realy helpful guides, anyone got any links?

--
dangerous_dom