Thanks for the link. I've tried that and none of the URLs found by that software work:

http://www.t2euk.com/customers/dee1063/asx/dee1063.asx
mms://stream01.prostream.co.uk/dee1063
mms://stream01.prostream.co.uk/dee10633
HTTP://stream01.prostream.co.uk/dee1063 dee1063.wma

Nick

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Dave Dewey wrote:

Quoting nlewis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

I've configured a number of radio stations, however, the following
station only plays the ident and then never plays the live stream.
I've tried URL snooper and Lynx to dump the http for the website but no
joy. Can anyone help.

I used this tool from Roku today to snoop a radio URL I was having problems
with.  It worked perfectly.  It says on the Web page you need to install
Roku server software but that is not true, it works standalone.  Play the
stream in a Web browser and this software will grab the url.  It was
interesting in that the final URL I snooped was completely different from
what I THOUGHT I had partially snooped through my own efforts.

http://www.rokulabs.com/support/rokuradiosnooper.php

With all Roku has taken from Slim, it's good that they have something to
give back.  :-)

dave