Funny - been running an old version of 6.5b1 for months without any
problems in my Intel Mac Mini (10.4.7). Murphy dictates that when I
move to a 'stable' release, I'll get loads of problems...

The one that I can't find a thread about is as follows: when selecting
'Slim Devices Picks' from the Internet Radio menu, I briefly see
"Fetching" and then the screen goes blank on my SB3. When I go to my
Mac, I notice that SlimServer has stopped. Reproducible every time.

Is there a dump from the Mac that I can post to help troubleshoot
this?

cheers
Chippy

--